A DIY Nail Whitening Pencil For Quick and Easy Results

Nail Whitening Pencil – one of mankind’s greatest inventions since sliced bread! You could pick up a fancy nail whitening pencil at your local beauty store. If you just want instant white nails (before leaving for work) – this is your new secret best friend. This is basically the same tool that most manicurists use to turn that lovely pale white color into a soft pinkish one. When you take it to the artist, you will get the exact color you want!

I know you are wondering what a cuticle pusher looks like. In a nut shell, a cuticle pusher is a flat metal object that has a very thin metal shell with tiny holes in it. It is designed to push or pull the nail back and forth into a natural nail head or natural polish. When the nail pops through the hole or comes out of the nail bed, the edges of the nail are exposed. This allows you to buff your nail by rubbing the sides of the nail together.

A French manicure uses a different kind of tool. It is called a white cuticle pusher. You don’t have to worry about popping or pulling. The French nails have no edges and the polish is applied around the entire nail. Using a natural nail brush, the technician dips a French nail pencil into the polish and applies it around the cuticle of your natural nails in a smooth circular motion.

The next step in my quick whiten nails is to buff them using a natural nail brush. Then I apply a second coat of the French manicure polish and shake off excess polish. I finish by adding a third coat of polish and then apply a clear topcoat. You should see results after only one application.

Now let’s get down to the real work! https://bestreviewstips.co.uk/beauty-nail-whitening_106942/ Once you buff your natural nails to a perfect white, it is time to remove the white. Again, I am using a natural nail brush to brush away excess polish and to pick up any white pieces that may have slipped out during the process. Then I apply the 2-in-one French nail whitening pencil and buff my nails as described above. You should now have perfectly white, healthy, and shiny nails!

Here is how the process works: Using my natural nail brush, I apply the 2-in-one white nail pencils and apply a second coat of French polish. Next I apply the natural nail polish and shake off excess polish. Then I apply the 2-in-one white nail pencils and buff my nails just like I did with my natural nails. If I do not seem to get the desired results or my nails are pink or yellow, I will use another application of the 2-in-one white nail pencils. After applying the 2-in-one white nail pencils, I will apply the base coat of polish. I do this step several times to make sure all of the polish has been applied and that no large spots have not missed.

Then I add my last layer of base coat and shake off any excess bits of polish. Once everything is ready, I clip my cuticles so they do not interfere with the process. I then place my cuticle pieces on top of my natural nails and use my DIY nail art manicure guide for the final details. Then I top my nails off with a few more layers of cuticle oil to seal and shape my new look.

This is a quick and easy manicure that produces great results in a matter of minutes. I love having the ability to create something so unique and not spend a lot of money on it. Best of all, I can guarantee my nails will look amazing for weeks to come. If you are looking for a different way to have your nails done without spending a fortune, consider a DIY nail whitening pencil!